- Do I have to register to book online?
- Not necessary as registration is solely your choice but registering with ticketgoose.com can actually benefit you as you will be notified of all the new offers and value additions.
(Note: for security reasons, your credit/debit card details will not be stored in our repository).
- Can I buy a ticket for someone else with my credit/debit card?
- Yes, you can book a ticket for anyone you know using your card.
- Can I book the return tickets?
- Yes, we give you the facility of booking return tickets.
- How can I receive my tickets?
- Once the booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation e-mail and an SMS stating the PNR and other ticket-related information.
- Why should I book the bus tickets from ticketgoose.com?
- We bring you India's best travel operators operating throughout the nation which will make your journey delighted. Our search flow is, by far, the most advanced in its category that allows you to select your choice of seats, buses, and timings.
Ticket / Travel Oriented
- How to change the name of the passenger?
- We are sorry to inform you that changes cannot be done in the original ticket. For changing the passenger's name, you need to cancel the existing ticket and book a new one.
- What should I do if I don't receive an e-mail for my bookings?
- If you do not receive an e-mail for the booking made, contact our customer support executives on 088 8080 8080.
- What can I take on the Bus?
- You can carry your luggage (two suitcases and a hand luggage per person) and additional luggage may be chargeable, based on the discretion of the bus operator.
- What do I do if I miss my bus?
- If the bus is missed due to any other reasons other than those related to ticketgoose.com, no refund will be given.
Cancellation / Refund Oriented
- How to postpone/prepone journey?
- To postpone or prepone your date of travel, you need to cancel the original ticket and book a fresh ticket.
- Can partial cancellations be done?
- You can initiate cancellation of your ticket by logging online and clicking on the "cancel" link provided. Have the PNR number of the ticket as it is mandatory for canceling.
- Can I Cancel / Transfer my e-Ticket?
- We have an option of ticket cancellation but TicketGoose doesn't support the transfer of e-tickets.
- How can I cancel my e-ticket and how will I get the refund?
- Canceling an e-ticket can be done by logging onto ticketgoose.com and clicking "cancel" option. The refund will be provided as per our cancellation policy and the amount will be credited back to the source of payment.
- How can I make payment to book an e-ticket?
- We accept payments through internet banking, debit card, credit card and ITZ cash card.
- Is it safe to use a credit card for online bookings?
- Yes, any transaction made via credit card is 100% safe as ticketgoose.com doesn't save your card details in its repository and top-notch data encryption techniques are employed.
- Will I get insurance benefit?
- Yes, you are applicable to avail insurance benefits at just Rs.15 at the time of booking the ticket.
- What should I do if my baggage is lost?
- If your baggage is lost in case of an accident, please call our customer care and if your trip is insured, you will be paid the specified baggage allowance.