- Ticketgoose.com India Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Ticketgoose") owners of the website and m-site - www.ticketgoose.com, Ticketgoose mobile apps on iOS, Android and Windows platform, is an online aggregator of bus ticket inventory. For specific data points, provided by the users of Ticketgoose, the website or the m-site or the mobile app, provides information about various buses available, and based on the customer (term used interchangeably with "passenger" "online user(s)") decision of booking a bus ticket with a bus operator, Ticketgoose facilitates booking of the bus tickets.
- All information provided on Ticketgoose, pertaining to bus ticket inventory is generated from the bus operators or from Ticketgoose's customers. Ticketgoose puts all the informations in a stipulated structure to help its customers to take a decision of their bus travel requirements. The choice of the bus operator is completely and purely the discretion of the customer.
- Ticketgoose does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers and sources, which include the online users of the site.
- Ticketgoose does not own any of the buses, featured in its website, nor does Ticketgoose have any influence or control of any of the bus operators featured with Ticketgoose. Ticketgoose has only commercial arrangement with the bus operators, to feature their seat inventory on Ticketgoose, so as to enable the online users to select their choice of buses and buy bus tickets, as per their travel requirement.
- Ticketgoose further advices its online users to select the buses they have earlier good experience with.
- Ticketgoose will not be liable to the customer or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by you through your usage of this site. In no event shall Ticketgoose be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the website, m-site or mobile app, in so far as such information is derived from other service providers and sources, which include the online users of the site.
General Terms and Conditions
- The arrival and departure time, as mentioned on the ticket, are data as provided by the operators only. Ticketgoose has no control on the fixing, adherence and deviation of the buses from these timings.
- Passengers are required to carry their tickets along with the required identification proof, for boarding the bus. The passengers might be disallowed from boarding the bus, in case they are not carrying the valid proof of ticket and photo identity. The documents or proof of purchase are as below:
- In case of m-ticket, the passengers need to carry the SMS of the ticket
- In case m-ticket is not an option, the passengers need to carry a print out of the ticket.
- Photo identity as proof. This can be driving license, PAN card, ration card, voter card, passport copy, Aadhar id etc.
- A booking is considered as confirmed if the booking confirmation page is shown to the customer, even if, for any reason whatsoever, the SMS / Email fails to be delivered to the customer.
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the customer, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of Ticketgoose
- Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection therewith, Ticketgoose or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
- Any complaints or grievances, should be reported within a week of pursuing the journey, with the ticket issued through Ticketgoose. Any issues, beyond the operations of Ticketgoose website, Ticketgoose m-site or Ticketgoose mobile apps and for matters beyond the control of Ticketgoose. Ticketgoose can only endeavour to facilitate or escalate the customerÔ??s grievance to the authorities. Ticketgoose does not claim to resolve successfully such claims, beyond its scope of services.
- Ticketgoose is only a booking service provider. It shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.
- The passengers are adviced to reach the boarding points, at least 30 minutes in advance before the scheduled departure time.
- Baggage and luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by the bus operator against the ticket booked by the customer.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences or exigencies, Ticketgoose liability would be limited to the extent of two times the value of the booking amount
- By booking a ticket or by registering at Ticketgoose, the customer acknowledges that Ticketgoose will call or email or SMS or send alerts to provide or request informations regarding the customers bookings.
- Ticketgoose shall not charge any additional payment gateway charges unless otherwise specified in the booking details page
Ticketgoose - Scope of Service and Responsibility
- Ticketgoose's scope of service or responsibility is limited to the following:
- Issuing a valid bus ticket, which will be accepted by the respective bus operator, as per the specific bus, boarding point and time of travel mentioned in the ticket.
- Facilitating the refund process through voice or email support for any ticket booking or cancellation or refund related matters
- Communicating to the customer through SMS or email on ticket confirmation and cancellation
- Provide customer support, on request by the customer, in cases of any delays or inconvenience
- Due to any reason, In case there is a change in the type of bus, by the bus operator, Ticketgoose will refund the differential amount to the customer, on being intimated by the customer within 24 hours of the journey.
Exclusion of Ticketgoose Scope of Service and Responsibility
- The operation of the bus, which includes delays in departing or arrival, breakdowns, accidents, cancellation or postponement of services for whatsoever reasons.
- General upkeep and cleanliness of the bus, including the working of amneties within the bus, the seats, windows, doors, drapes etc.
- Bus operator not providing amenities inside the bus, as shown or mentioned while booking
- General housekeeping of the lounge or waiting areas as provided by the bus operators
- The behaviour or attitude of bus operator staffs, employees or agents in general
- The behaviour of co-passengers
- Baggages of customers getting lost or stolen or damaged
- Customer not getting the seats as per his ticket, due to bus operator changing the seats to accommodate another passenger
- Changes in the seat numbers done by the bus operator manually
- Customer waiting at the wrong boarding point
- Bus operator changes the boarding point and/or uses a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take the customers to a different bus departure point
- Bus operator changes the type of bus, or shifts the customer to a bus operated by a different bus operator, for whatsoever reason
- Any incorrect data provided by the customer while booking the ticket
- Customer arriving late at the boarding point, for whatsoever reasons
- Operator not calling the customer at the boarding point, for whatsoever reason
- Bus operator leaving the boarding point without picking the customer
- Error in booking done by the agent.
- Changes in bus fares, as bus fares are not controlled by Ticketgoose
- Some fares might depend on seat selection, as decided by the bus operators. This is beyond the control of Ticketgoose
Offers and Discounts
- Ticketgoose, from time to time, will offer various discounts or offers to its customers.
- Customers cannot combine two or more live offers for redemption for one booking
- Ticketgoose.com and its partners can change any pusblished offer, without any prior notice
- Each offer can have its own terms and conditions, which might differ from offer to offer
- By accepting the terms and conditions, the customer accepts that Ticketgoose may send alerts , to the customer, at the mobile phone number provided by the customer, while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer.
- The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is on "On" mode to enable receiving the SMS. If the mobile phone is on "Off" mode then the customer may not get or may get after a delay, any alert SMS send during such period.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported by the customer, it can be resent by our support team.
- Ticketgoose will make all efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Ticketgoose as an alert on the mobile phone provided, during the course of ticket booking and Ticketgoose shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Ticketgoose liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by Ticketgoose is an additional facility provided for the customer's convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and / or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, Ticketgoose shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and Ticketgoose will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as soon as possible. The customer shall not hold Ticketgoose liable for any loss, damages, claim, expenses including legal cost that may be incurred / suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy and promptness of providing the service depends on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Ticketgoose shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ticketgoose and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Ticketgoose and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and / or rescheduling from Ticektgoose and / or the SMS service provider
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Ticketgoose may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and / or services of the bus operator.
Contribution and Facilitation Charges
- While booking a ticket on Ticketgoose, if the customer opts for any additional services or prefers to give charity, the personal information and the travel details of the customers, as provided while booking the ticket will be forwarded to the co-ordinating agencies of Ticketgoose, providing the additional services or co-ordinating the charity activity.
- Ticketgoose is not liable for the final quality of service delivery of its facilitation partners, and in case of any shortfall in expectations of the service delivery the customer should directly take the matter with the final service provider.
- For charity, Ticketgoose facilitates this service through its co-ordinating agency, and hence is not liable for the final disbursement of the contribution to prefered NGOs or causes as selected by the customer.
- With regards to charity or contribution, the customer is required to co-ordinate directly with the co-ordinating agency facilitating the Charity, for any clarifications, complains or tax saving certificates.
- Ticketgoose may charge facilitation charges for some additional services offered, and chosen the customers. These facilitation charges will be mentioned in the total billing amount.
- Towards Charity or Contribution from the customer towards a cause, Ticketgoose will deduct 10% from the overall amount as administrative charges, before forwarding the amount to the co-ordinating agency. Post deduction of the services charges of the co-ordinating agency, the agency will donate the amount to the chosen cause or NGO.
- In case of cancellation of the ticket, the Contribution or Facilitation Charges for additional services requested by the customer, will not be refunded.
- A transaction might fail for several reasons and the customer's account / card might be debited without generation of the the ticket. In such cases, the customer is requested to immediately call Ticketgoose's customer care number to re-confirm the failed transaction, before proceeding with a fresh transaction/ booking.
- If money is debited for the failed transactions, the same will be refunded back to the customer, as per Ticketgoose's refund policy
- Ticketgoose does not charge customers any cancellation fee for its own services. However, the customer has to bear the cancellation charges of the bus operator, they have booked the ticket with.
- The cancellation policy is different for each bus operator, and are set by the bus operators themselves. Customers are requested to read the cancellation policy of the bus operators, before booking a ticket for any bus service
- The cut-off time for cancelling a bus ticket depends on the bus starting point and not necessarily the boarding point of the customer.
- Tickets that are booked online should be cancelled online only
- Cancellation charges are applicable on the original fare and not the discounted fare. The cancellation charges are deducted from the collected / discounted fare and the balance is refunded.
- Some of the operators do not accept partial cancellation. The customer is requested to go through the cancellation terms of the bus operator
- Advance or postponement cannot be done once a ticket is confirmed.
- Ticketgoose processes all refund requests, automatically on cancellation of the tickets. Considering the refund amount has to move through a network of banks, it can take 7 days to 30 business working days for the refund amount to be credited to the customer's account / card.
- The amount refunded to the customer will be transferred to the mode of payment used by the customer while booking the ticket. This may include bank account / debit / credit / cash card / electronic wallets
- In case the refund amount is not credited to the customer's account within 30 business working days, the customer is requested to send an email to support@Ticketgoose, along with the ticket details. Ticketgoose will endeavour to facilitate and support the customer in the getting the refund amount credited to their account.
- Refunds will not be processed for passengers who do not report at the boarding point on time. These passengers are called No-show passengers
- Any transaction charges, or facilitation charges, or ticket delivery charges, or Contribution towards charity, collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer
- In case of return of cash to Cash on Delivery customer, the delivery charges will be deducted from the eligible amount to be reimbursed to the customer
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus operator, Ticketgoose will assist the passenger by providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Ticketgoose shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the amount paid by the customer for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions / amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on Ticketgoose are to help the customer make an informed decision. Any refunds / claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
- For any queries/refunds related to Trip Cancellation, please contact our customer support on or before 30 days from your travel date, after 30 days you will not be able to claim anything.