KPN Travels, often called ‘The Lifeline of South India’, is an authorised online partner for TicketGoose. It has popular routes that include Coimbatore to Bangalore, Chennai to Madurai and Coimbatore to Chennai. It came into existence in 1972 in Salem. Dr. K.P. Natrajan, Managing Director of KPN Travels, was instrumental in setting up the company and moulding it to its current state. While their head office is located in Salem, they have offices in Hyderabad, Ooty, Vellore, Pondicherry as well as other branches across the country. You can easily get your bus reservation confirmed from the comfort of your home by logging in to its website.
Address and Telephone: No-23B, Rajaji Street, Swarnapuri, Salem-636 004.
Phone: 0427 - 4222222
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: www.kpntravels.in
Fleet Size: Around 150 buses.
Bus Types: Volvo AC, Volvo AC Sleeper, AC Sleeper, AC Seater, Non AC Sleeper, Non AC Seater.
Scania’s First Intercity Service:
Passengers travelling from Bangalore to Madurai and back can now enjoy a ride on Scania Buses which has just launched its first intercity bus in South India. KPN Travels Pvt Ltd will run the daily day and night services at 1 pm and 10.45 pm respectively. The 48-semi-sleeper AC seater is priced at Rs 650 per person.
With more leg space and fire safety measures, Scania Buses also has other features like opticruise 8 speed automated gear changing and Euro 3 engine, which will ensure a smooth ride, and an advanced brake system with third axle hydraulically steered that will guarantee that passengers travel in comfort.
KPN Travels will soon launch Volvo multi axle services from Tanjore to Hyderabad and from Bangalore to Trivandrum.
KPN Travels has started its new services for multi-axle Volvo buses. The routes travelled are:
1. Chennai to Coimbatore, which goes via Erode and Salem. It leaves Chennai at 11 am.
2. Coimbatore to Chennai, which leaves the destination at 12 pm. The routes on this journey are Erode and Salem.
3. Hyderabad to Tanjore and back.
4. Bangalore to Trivandrum, which leaves Bangalore at 2.30 pm.
5. Trivandrum to Bangalore departs at 9.30 pm.
6. Coimbatore to Trivandrum bus takes the Alleppey and Kollam routes.
7. Trivandrum to Coimbatore travels through Alleppey and Kollam.
8. Trivandrum to Coimbatore bus passes through Alleppey and Kollam.