All Bus Routes From Bangalore Sight Seeing
About Bangalore Sight Seeing
Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka. Many of the tourists choose Bangalore because of its climate. Here are the few places to visit in Bangalore.
Places to Visit
There are many places to visit in Bangalore. Some of them are Green Heritage walk, Bull Temple, Ulsoor Lake, Butterfly Park, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Pyramid Valley, HAL Aerospace Museum, ISKCON Temple, Vidhana Soudha and Ataara Kacheri, Dodda Aalada Mara – Big Banyan Tree, Karnataka Chitrakala Parishad.
- Lalbagh – It is a well known botanical garden in Bangalore. It is about 240 Acre Park that is filled with various species of plants and birds.
- Bull Temple – It is also called as “Nandi Temple” which is situated in Bull Temple Road, Basavanagudi. The Nandi Statue is 15 feet high and was carved on a monumental rock.
- Ulsoor Lake - It is one of the biggest lakes in Bangalore which is spread over 123.6 acres. It is situated in the locality named Ulsoor that is close to MG Road.
- Butterfly Park – There are around 70 species of butterflies in this park.
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace – This palace was the residence of Tipu Sultan during the summer season. The palace was entirely built of teak woods.
- HAL Aerospace Museum – It is India’s first aerospace museum located in HAL, Bangalore. This museum displays various aircrafts and helicopters, aircraft engine models, flight simulators and a mock Air traffic control.
- Pyramid valley – It is one of the wonders of modern Bangalore. It is far away from the city and is the best place to visit to relax the mind.
- The Vidhana Soudha and Ataara Kacheri – These are located in the center of the city which is considered as the two monuments of the state.
- Dodda Aalada Mara (Big Banyan Tree) – This place is famous for the 400-year-old banyan tree.
- ISKCON temple - It is located at Rajaji Nagar, North Bangalore. This temple has deities of Radha and Krishna. It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world.
Hence, travel to these places to get a break from your daily routine. Book the bus tickets from ticketgoose.com.
Share your experience
Join the Conversation