Terms and Conditions
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they contain important information about legal rights, remedies,and obligations. By accessing or using the TicketGoose Platform, you accept without limitation or qualification to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
These terms and conditions of use together constitute the agreement between you and the company with respect to your use in this site.
- TicketGoose.com India Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "TicketGoose") owners of the website and m-site - www.TicketGoose.com, TicketGoose mobile apps on iOS, Android and Windows platform, is an online aggregator of bus ticket inventory that has put forth its idea on pilgrimage yatras. For specific data points, provided by the users of TicketGoose, the website provides information about the yatras available, and the amenities offered by the firm that can be helpful for their religious trip.
- The Yatra timing and itinerary are subject to change and may be revised at any point of time or with or without notice depending on the situation of the occasion. To a greater extent, we make sure that you are kept posted on any new amendments or changes that are being made.
- Customers opting for the package can make their bookings via credit card, debit card or via netbanking. Also, they can contact the customer support group for assistance in bookings. Before their travel, customers are requested to complete their payments and then board their respective coaches.
Special Discounts or Offers
- Discounts or offers on the tour packages will be communicated to the customers from time to time so that they have a cherishing trip thinking less on the fares involved. Further, infants will be charged only Rs.3000.
- Your luggage is your responsibility. Yes, any damage or if lost or stolen, is not the firm’s responsibility. So, it is advised that you take good care of your belongings.
- In circumstances where the customers are not able to make up to the tour, the cancellation policy is as follow;
- Cancelled 20 days prior the travel date- your refund would be 50% of the fare,
- Cancelled 10 days prior to the travel date- you can avail only 25% of the travel fare.
- Further which, no refunds will be provided.
- The package to be availed should be well decided and contacted really very soon coz all your modifications or cancellations depend on the booking time.
- The more time you take on booking a package and if the dates are closer to the travel date then the flight fares will be high whereas the vice-versa depends on the other case; booking a seat much prior to the travel date and thus you get a chance to avail the best travel deals.
- Further, once booked, you will not be refunded completely on cancelling the flight ticket.
- Stays are what we mostly focus on coz after hours of travel; it is the comfort that one wishes to be ideal and to not disappoint them at any cost, only renowned hotels are booked.
- On booking with us, it is viable that the customers have read to the terms and conditions and have accepted the same.